Love is in the air and Valentines Day is just around the corner. We see hearts, flowers, chocolates now selling at the mall and online. Lots of dinner promos are being offered from different hotels and restaurants, romantic getaways, gimmicks on how to celebrate the love month.
Spending time on Valentines Day should be special. It should be memorable. But you don’t need to break the bank to celebrate it. There are a lot of ways to commemorate heart’s day. It’s also very important to enjoy each other’s company as a couple. To find time to spend with each other is one of the ingredients to having a healthy relationship. It’s a time to focus on just the two of you, away from work, kids, bills to pay, house chores, and other responsibilities.
Here’s our simple guidelines on how we can enjoy and have fun on Valentines Day with our special someone:
1. Watch a movie and go to your favorite restaurant. Whether it’s fine dining or fast-food, it doesn’t matter, as long as you’re together.
2. No way to go out? Delivery is the key. It’s also an excuse not to prepare and wash the dishes and plus points that you’ll get to enjoy the food with your family.
3. Have a movie night at home. Watch a romcom or action-packed movie .
4. Do you still have your wedding video? Watch it and reminisce your memorable day together.
5. Gather all your old photos and have a good laugh while looking back at the past.
6. Cook his/her favorite dishes.
7. Let your kids sleep early so you can play board games.
8. Walk around your village or a park and hold hands.
9. Have a good heart to heart talk.
10. Write each other love letters.
11. Go to a spa/salon and have body/couple massage together.
12. Buy something special that you’ll both treasure together; ring, twinning clothes, etc.